PUNK Join Fellow
4,134 Fellows
GOOD MINISHOP RATE 90%
12.90

Cardigan/Knitwear/Knitted sweater/Knitting shirt/Knit/Sweater/Woolen cardigan/Knitting/Knit Jacket/Woollen sweater/Women cardigan/Women knitwear

Manufacturer/
Place of origin
overseas Condition New Product
Shipping From From Overseas (China)
help
Material
Payment Method VISA, MasterCard, JCB Card, PayPal, E-Nets, AXS, Convenience Store, Cash Deposit, Q·account
After sales service Please contact seller or manufacturer service center.
Return/Exchange Need to return item to seller's address by using post office or other shipping service.
BOOKMARK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Customer Satisfaction 18 (75%)
This chart shows buyer's satisfaction level.
Product
product 20%
Price
price 20%
Delivery
delivery 20%
Service
service 20%

Photo Review (3)

Customer Photo Review board
Nov 04, 2014 0 0
cat*******

not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend comfortable

Its very comfy and nice.. the color which I was looking for... so vibrant.,. I like it..

Type:A09 | Color:Blue(+S$4)

Oct 26, 2014 0 0
coo*******

not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend Good quality

Very comfortable but a bit small. The fabric is cooling

Type:A01 | Color:Black(+S$2)

+ Add this option
Sep 26, 2014 0 0
ann*******

Customer Review(24)

Customer Review board
Rating Feedback Date Written by
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-04-08 nis*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-03-24 gre*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-03-12 gre*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-02-27 she*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-01-25 zpr*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-01-23 dod*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2015-01-17 slt*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2014-12-12 umm*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2014-12-10 gre*******
not recommendneturalrecommendHighly recommend 2014-11-29 lim*******
Item Q&A(8)
No. Question & Answer Member Date Status
22773499 No item A09 mic******* 2016-06-20 Answered
  No item A09 on drop down options . Please fix it. Thanks

Michelle

[Re] No item A09
Dear
Good morning!
Thanks for your kindly reminder. We have checked it and find the A09 is out of stock. Now we have remove the A09, please choose another design if you like.
Have a nice day

17065591 Cart No. 93521289 - items received but wrong size given gre******* 2015-04-03 Answered
  Your Answer:
Dear
We are really sorry for the wrong sending. We promise you that we won't make the mistake like this again. Because it just during the time that express blasting warehours appear due to the Tomb-sweeping Day. So if we give you exchange, it coast you a lot of time to wait. So we suggest that give you half account refund as compensation(S$7). We hope you can accept our suggestion. But at last, we will respect your decision.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you

My Reply:
Thank you, Seller. I agree to your suggestion. In near future I am purchasing same items (the long cardigan) again with different colors, so please don't make the same mistake.

Regards,
Noor

[Re] Cart No. 93521289 - items received but wrong size given
Dear
I‘m sorry. As national holidays, reply to you late. Please forgive me.
We have contacted the CS to refund you (S$7) as compensation, please wait for the system to process.
We promise you that we won't make the bad mistake like this time again.
We are really thanks for your understaning of our work and support of our shop.
Thank you very much indeed and enjoy your shopping time online.

17042365 Cart No. 93521289 - items received but wrong size given gre******* 2015-04-01 Answered
  Dear Seller,
You replied me: "Can you send us a photo which including the pink one and it's tag. We will help you to figure out." I have emailed you and attached the photo but receive no further response.

I had emailed to the following email address as I can't attach the photo via this email inquiry although I tried several times -