Charm Field Join Fellow
CharmFIeld
4,951 Fellows
MINISHOP RATE 90%
5.00

【SG Delivery】SUMMER Sun Protection Cardigans Jacket Blazers Blazer Candy Color Jackets Short Dress Blouse Tops CARDIGAN 10 COLORS- Limited time offer

Manufacturer/
Place of origin
Condition New Product
Shipping From Domestic (Singapore)
Material
Payment Method VISA, MasterCard, JCB Card, PayPal, E-Nets, AXS, Convenience Store, Cash Deposit, Q·account
After sales service Please contact seller or manufacturer service center.
Return/Exchange Need to return item to seller's address by using post office or other shipping service.
BOOKMARK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Customer Satisfaction

Satisfied Customer
60
Average Customer Review
  • Product 90%/100%
  • Price 90%/100%
  • Delivery 90%/100%
  • Service 100%/100%

Photo Review (29)

Customer Photo Review board
Feb 16, 2016
ms_*******
Dec 22, 2015
jia*******
Nov 21, 2015 1
jia*******
Oct 08, 2015
voo*******
Sep 15, 2015 2
sho*******

Customer Review(88)

Customer Review board
Rating Feedback Date Written by
Recommend 2016-03-30 tan*******
Recommend 2016-02-16 ms_*******
Recommend 2016-02-04 sky*******
Recommend 2016-01-28 sky*******
Highly Recommend 2015-12-23 jov*******
netural 2015-12-22 jia*******
Recommend 2015-11-21 jia*******
Recommend 2015-10-08 voo*******
netural 2015-09-15 sho*******
netural 2015-09-08 rcs*******
Item Q&A(16)
No. Question & Answer Member Date Status
26762367 Inquiry for the item from mab**** mab******* 2017-05-07 Unanswered
26762356 Inquiry for the item from mab**** mab******* 2017-05-07 Unanswered
26762350 Inquiry for the item from mab**** mab******* 2017-05-07 Unanswered
20457393 picture jia******* 2015-12-29 Answered
picture are as attached

[Re] picture
SOrry
This is our delivery misstake.
OrderNo 159401666 had been refund to you.
please check your Qmoney.

[Re] picture
I didn't receive any Qmoney. How much you refund to me?
What to do with the 2 wrong item? why cant we do a exchange?

[Re] picture
Hello
Had been ask refund request after Qoo10 check it will refund to you
20432445 WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME jia******* 2015-12-28 Answered
Order no: 159401666

Dear Seller this is the second time i order from you. This time round you sent the wrong item to me AGAIN.
What happened? what do you want me to do with the two wrongly sent clothes.I had already left a memo to you say that please sent the item which the model are wearing.
Can you meet me up and exchange both of the clothes to me because even you refund to me, i also won't wear it.
When i placed the order the second time, i expect you to send me the correct item but again wrong item sent.
Please do something to it.

Thank you

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
Hello
I am sorry had been check your picture
Your order info is CPSHINE-Blue arrived item is blue.
could you mind tell where has misstake.
I will check it.

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
Dear Seller,

Yes the packaging was CP shine blue. But when i open up, it was a short which i don't think you are selling. Please take a look carefully. If you really can't see, i have more picture.

Thank you
Jia Xin

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
Hello
Thanks for your reply.
Please send different place with show picutre.
I will check it
thanks.

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
picture are as attached

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
SOrry
This is our delivery misstake.
OrderNo 159401666 had been refund to you.
please check your Qmoney.
20224113 WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME WITHOUT REPLYING MY INQUIRIES jia******* 2015-12-11 Answered
RESEND: FW: Design was sent wrongly to me
jia xin High priority Attachment 5/12/2015 Photos
To: shalnader_0923@yahoo.com.sg

From: jiaxin_87@hotmail.com
To: shalnader_0923@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Design was sent wrongly to me
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:01:12 +0800

The Design which i want was the model wearing. I had write a feedback to you.
But you did not reply me.
Please reply my email ASAP.

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME WITHOUT REPLYING MY INQUIRIES
Hello
orderNo 156951674 had been refund to you
please check your Qmoney
18620387 Item yjc******* 2015-08-10 Answered
I would like to purchase gray and seablue, may I know when will have stock again?

[Re] Item
Hello
Wellcome to charmField.
I am sorry this item is no instock plan with this month.
thanks.
18571527 did not receive item. piy******* 2015-08-06 Answered
Hi seller. My this order was send out together with Order No. 149573811 and Order No. 149573812. But i did not received Order No. 149573813. I only received the 2 vest and not the cardigans. Pls advise. Tku.

[Re] did not receive item.
Hello
Thanks for your shopping.
orderNo 149573813 CPSHINE-White CPSHINE-Orange is sg local warehouse item.
Maybe delivery staff forgt send to you I will ask they send to you asp.
Sorry.

Similar Items