Charm Field
Charm Field Join Fellow
4,928 Fellows
MINISHOP RATE 90%
5.00

【SG Delivery】SUMMER Sun Protection Cardigans Jacket Blazers Blazer Candy Color Jackets Short Dress Blouse Tops CARDIGAN 10 COLORS- Limited time offer

Customer who recommended this item
60 (Based on 88 reviews)
Customer Satisfaction Score
92%
  • Product 90%/100%
  • Price 90%/100%
  • Delivery 90%/100%
  • Service 100%/100%
Pay only one shipping fee for purchasing multi items among same shipping fee group items in a cart. Moreover shipping fee is free when purchasing above $13.00 in a cart.
  • $5.90
    Add to cart
  • $7.90
    Add to cart
  • $5.00
    Add to cart
Manufacturer/
Place of origin
Condition New Product
Shipping From Domestic (Singapore)
Material
Payment Method VISA, MasterCard, JCB Card, PayPal, E-Nets, AXS, Convenience Store, Cash Deposit, Q·account
After sales service Please contact seller or manufacturer service center.
Return/Exchange Need to return item to seller's address by using post office or other shipping service.
BOOKMARK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Photo Review (29)

Customer Photo Review board
Feb 16, 2016
ms_*******
Dec 22, 2015
jia*******
Nov 21, 2015 1
jia*******
Oct 08, 2015
voo*******
Sep 15, 2015 2
sho*******

Customer Review (88)

Customer Review board
Rating Feedback Date Written by
Recommend Mar 30, 2016 tan*******
Recommend Feb 16, 2016 ms_*******
Recommend Feb 04, 2016 sky*******
Recommend Jan 28, 2016 sky*******
Highly Recommend Dec 23, 2015 jov*******
netural Dec 22, 2015 jia*******
Recommend Nov 21, 2015 jia*******
Recommend Oct 08, 2015 voo*******
netural Sep 15, 2015 sho*******
netural Sep 08, 2015 rcs*******

Item Q&A(16)

Status
Question & Answer
Date
Member
Unanswered
2017-05-07
mab*******
User

When will u restock white and sea blue?

Unanswered
2017-05-07
mab*******
User

When will u restock white ?

Unanswered
2017-05-07
mab*******
User

When will u restock white ?

Answered
2015-12-29
jia*******
User

picture are as attached

User

SOrry
This is our delivery misstake.
OrderNo 159401666 had been refund to you.
please check your Qmoney.

User

I didn't receive any Qmoney. How much you refund to me?
What to do with the 2 wrong item? why cant we do a exchange?

User

Hello
Had been ask refund request after Qoo10 check it will refund to you

Answered
2015-12-28
jia*******
User

Order no: 159401666

Dear Seller this is the second time i order from you. This time round you sent the wrong item to me AGAIN.
What happened? what do you want me to do with the two wrongly sent clothes.I had already left a memo to you say that please sent the item which the model are wearing.
Can you meet me up and exchange both of the clothes to me because even you refund to me, i also won't wear it.
When i placed the order the second time, i expect you to send me the correct item but again wrong item sent.
Please do something to it.

Thank you

User

Hello
I am sorry had been check your picture
Your order info is CPSHINE-Blue arrived item is blue.
could you mind tell where has misstake.
I will check it.

User

Dear Seller,

Yes the packaging was CP shine blue. But when i open up, it was a short which i don't think you are selling. Please take a look carefully. If you really can't see, i have more picture.

Thank you
Jia Xin

User

Hello
Thanks for your reply.
Please send different place with show picutre.
I will check it
thanks.

User

picture are as attached

User

SOrry
This is our delivery misstake.
OrderNo 159401666 had been refund to you.
please check your Qmoney.

Answered
2015-12-11
jia*******
User

RESEND: FW: Design was sent wrongly to me
jia xin High priority Attachment 5/12/2015 Photos
To: shalnader_0923@yahoo.com.sg

From: jiaxin_87@hotmail.com
To: shalnader_0923@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Design was sent wrongly to me
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:01:12 +0800

The Design which i want was the model wearing. I had write a feedback to you.
But you did not reply me.
Please reply my email ASAP.

User

Hello
orderNo 156951674 had been refund to you
please check your Qmoney

Answered
2015-08-10
yjc*******
User

I would like to purchase gray and seablue, may I know when will have stock again?

User

Hello
Wellcome to charmField.
I am sorry this item is no instock plan with this month.
thanks.

Answered
2015-08-06
piy*******
User

Hi seller. My this order was send out together with Order No. 149573811 and Order No. 149573812. But i did not received Order No. 149573813. I only received the 2 vest and not the cardigans. Pls advise. Tku.

User

Hello
Thanks for your shopping.
orderNo 149573813 CPSHINE-White CPSHINE-Orange is sg local warehouse item.
Maybe delivery staff forgt send to you I will ask they send to you asp.
Sorry.

Ask Question
Policy & Notice

Similar Items