Charm Field Join Fellow
CharmFIeld
4,986 Fellows
MINISHOP RATE 90%
5.00

【SG Delivery】SUMMER Sun Protection Cardigans Jacket Blazers Blazer Candy Color Jackets Short Dress Blouse Tops CARDIGAN 10 COLORS- Limited time offer

Manufacturer/
Place of origin
Condition New Product
Shipping From Domestic (Singapore)
Material
Payment Method VISA, MasterCard, JCB Card, PayPal, E-Nets, AXS, Convenience Store, Cash Deposit, Q·account
After sales service Please contact seller or manufacturer service center.
Return/Exchange Need to return item to seller's address by using post office or other shipping service.
BOOKMARK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Customer Satisfaction 60 (92%)
This chart shows buyer's satisfaction level.
Product
product 20%
Price
price 20%
Delivery
delivery 20%
Service
service 20%

Photo Review (29)

Customer Photo Review board
Feb 16, 2016
ms_*******
Dec 22, 2015
jia*******
Nov 21, 2015 1
jia*******
Oct 08, 2015
voo*******
Sep 15, 2015 2
sho*******

Customer Review(88)

Customer Review board
Rating Feedback Date Written by
Recommend 2016-03-30 tan*******
Recommend 2016-02-16 ms_*******
Recommend 2016-02-04 sky*******
Recommend 2016-01-28 sky*******
Highly Recommend 2015-12-23 jov*******
netural 2015-12-22 jia*******
Recommend 2015-11-21 jia*******
Recommend 2015-10-08 voo*******
netural 2015-09-15 sho*******
netural 2015-09-08 rcs*******
Item Q&A(13)
No. Question & Answer Member Date Status
20457393 picture jia******* 2015-12-29 Answered
picture are as attached

[Re] picture
SOrry
This is our delivery misstake.
OrderNo 159401666 had been refund to you.
please check your Qmoney.

[Re] picture
I didn't receive any Qmoney. How much you refund to me?
What to do with the 2 wrong item? why cant we do a exchange?

[Re] picture
Hello
Had been ask refund request after Qoo10 check it will refund to you
20432445 WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME jia******* 2015-12-28 Answered
Order no: 159401666

Dear Seller this is the second time i order from you. This time round you sent the wrong item to me AGAIN.
What happened? what do you want me to do with the two wrongly sent clothes.I had already left a memo to you say that please sent the item which the model are wearing.
Can you meet me up and exchange both of the clothes to me because even you refund to me, i also won't wear it.
When i placed the order the second time, i expect you to send me the correct item but again wrong item sent.
Please do something to it.

Thank you

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
Hello
I am sorry had been check your picture
Your order info is CPSHINE-Blue arrived item is blue.
could you mind tell where has misstake.
I will check it.

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
Dear Seller,

Yes the packaging was CP shine blue. But when i open up, it was a short which i don't think you are selling. Please take a look carefully. If you really can't see, i have more picture.

Thank you
Jia Xin

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
Hello
Thanks for your reply.
Please send different place with show picutre.
I will check it
thanks.

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
picture are as attached

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME THE (SECOND) TIME
SOrry
This is our delivery misstake.
OrderNo 159401666 had been refund to you.
please check your Qmoney.
20224113 WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME WITHOUT REPLYING MY INQUIRIES jia******* 2015-12-11 Answered
RESEND: FW: Design was sent wrongly to me
jia xin High priority Attachment 5/12/2015 Photos
To: shalnader_0923@yahoo.com.sg

From: jiaxin_87@hotmail.com
To: shalnader_0923@yahoo.com.sg
Subject: Design was sent wrongly to me
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 19:01:12 +0800

The Design which i want was the model wearing. I had write a feedback to you.
But you did not reply me.
Please reply my email ASAP.

[Re] WRONG ITEM BEING SENT TO ME WITHOUT REPLYING MY INQUIRIES
Hello
orderNo 156951674 had been refund to you
please check your Qmoney
18620387 Item yjc******* 2015-08-10 Answered
I would like to purchase gray and seablue, may I know when will have stock again?

[Re] Item
Hello
Wellcome to charmField.
I am sorry this item is no instock plan with this month.
thanks.
18571527 did not receive item. piy******* 2015-08-06 Answered
Hi seller. My this order was send out together with Order No. 149573811 and Order No. 149573812. But i did not received Order No. 149573813. I only received the 2 vest and not the cardigans. Pls advise. Tku.

[Re] did not receive item.
Hello
Thanks for your shopping.
orderNo 149573813 CPSHINE-White CPSHINE-Orange is sg local warehouse item.
Maybe delivery staff forgt send to you I will ask they send to you asp.
Sorry.
18130655 Item not received ypc******* 2015-07-01 Answered
Hi Seller,
I have purchased since 16/05/15. The status automatically change to Shipping Delivered but I have not receive the item. I also feedback to you many time and ask you to provide receiver signature by QPost. At last you ask me to send email to you and provide me your personal email address. But also more than one week, you still no reply and I use back Qpost to ask you again, you just reply me the items had delivered on 29/05/15.
Pls. provide the receiver signature for below No:
Cart No. 94847023
Order No. 145103840
I hope that you can reply me ASAP.
Thanks

[Re] Item not received
Hello
Your order had been arrived on 2015-05-29
tacking number 01050407153
please check it
http://www.cuckooexpress.com/cntrack.asp

[Re] Item not received
I need to verify the signature, can you let me see the signature, I want to see you sent to who. Purchased since May until now have not received the item.

[Re] Item not received
Hello
Please ask express check package info with express.
we just has your address info.
thanks.
17771986 Faulty item jos******* 2015-06-01 Answered
Received well within my time frame so delivery is quite efficient but 1 item is in good condition and the other item is faulty - there is a long scratch and dirt stain. How do I replace?

[Re] Faulty item
Hello
I will check your request and reply asp.
thanks.
I had check your request and reply to you
Hello
I am sorry,due to the customer's reason,the shipping cost and return-fee is need by customer's charge
please order s$6 with this link
http://list.qoo10.sg/item/POSTAGE-LINK/422006788?sellerview=on
After I check shipping cost and return items
I will give you refund or exchange.
return address
〒510425
Adress:No.41,Huangshi Building,Huangshidong Road,Baiyun,Guangzhou,Guangdong
Name;Lixiang
Phone:18572749942
17678309 yet to receive jad******* 2015-05-24 Answered
i bought item on 16th may but have not received item.
Shipment Ref : 99909370466
cart no. 94846049
(May 16, 2015 )

[Re] yet to receive
Hello
SOrry for arrived delay.
Your order is fight to SG you will get your item this week.
Due to rainstrom delivery delay.
Sorry for arrived delay.

Popular items by this item's visitors

Unfold