YOUTING Join Fellow
6,995 Fellows
$2.00
POWER MINISHOP RATE 90%
1.1100

【YOUTING】premium Accessories hair clip hoop hairband earrings sports hair tie curler

Notice

Subject Register Date
Inquiry/Feedback/Damaged or wrong items received Seller 2015-11-26
Year End - Peak Period -Delay Seller 2015-11-26
Shippng via singpost normal mail Seller 2015-11-26
more
Manufacturer/
Place of origin
Condition New Product
Shipping From Domestic (Singapore)
Material
Payment Method VISA, MasterCard, JCB Card, PayPal, E-Nets, AXS, Convenience Store, Cash Deposit, Q·account
After sales service Please contact seller or manufacturer service center.(info@youting.com.sg)
Return/Exchange Need to return item to seller's address by using post office or other shipping service.
Brief Description [In-Stock]high quality fashion accessories hair accessories trendy hair tie hair band hairtie hairbands trendy scarf earrings necklace

Select Item

BOOKMARK 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Customer Satisfaction 5470 (90%)
This chart shows buyer's satisfaction level.
Product
product 20%
Price
price 20%
Delivery
delivery 20%
Service
service 20%

Photo Review (1,995)

Customer Photo Review board
Mar 24, 2017 1
sam*******

Highly Recommend Very fast delivery

My girl very happy w her new hair clips

Design Code a:C6 | b:9 | c:4(+S$0.70)

+ Add this option
Mar 23, 2017 1
Ell*******
Mar 22, 2017 1
pep*******
Mar 21, 2017
jaz*******

Recommend Item recd

This my second purchase.

Design Code a:A1 | b:2 | c:6

+ Add this option
Mar 20, 2017 1
the*******

Customer Review(5,813)

Customer Review board
Rating Feedback Date Written by
Highly Recommend 2017-03-24 jen*******
Recommend 2017-03-24 2xf*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-24 sam*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-24 per*******
Recommend 2017-03-23 len*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-23 ngj*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-23 lyn*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-23 yeo*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-23 Ell*******
Highly Recommend 2017-03-23 din*******

Seller Information

YOUTING

  • Available during:MON~FRI : 9:00am ~ 6:00pm SAT : 9:00am ~ 1:00pm SUN, Holiday : day off
Item Q&A(196)
No. Question & Answer Member Date Status
NOTICE Inquiry/Feedback/Damaged or wrong items received Seller
NOTICE Year End - Peak Period -Delay Seller
NOTICE Shippng via singpost normal mail Seller
NOTICE Shippng via singpost registered mail Seller
NOTICE Shippng via Qxpress Seller
26219420 Inquiry for the item from mom**** mom******* 2017-03-22 Answered
A031 not in the list for selection?

[Re] Inquiry for the item from mom****
Dear, sorry A031 sold out, 032/33/34 available for order .
thank you & have a nice weekend!
26168265 Restock B247 jyn******* 2017-03-18 Answered
Hi, will B247 be restocked? Thanks!

[Re] Restock B247
Dear, will not restock this design, so sorry. any other design interested?
thank you :)
26021588 [About Item] Related Inquiries jul******* 2017-03-07 Answered
Hi seller may I know what is the difference between C556 and C557?

[Re] [About Item] Related Inquiries
Dear, please refer to the model picture listed, their final curly effect is slightly different.